Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Missed Update and An Announcement

Yes, unfortunately, I must take another day off. I didn't even get home until 11 pm or so tonight, so I didn't really have time.

I also have an announcement: I likely will change my schedule into a 3 a week system. My current plan is to have updates on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Doing four updates in a row was getting to me, I'm afraid, and I'll be working on some other writing projects, which I plan on discussing more on Friday or next Monday. Starting next week, I'll do Life and Rant updates one week, Ideas and Writings the next, and Reviews on weekends if I finished anything reviewable over that week.

This change will almost definitely happen this coming month, and I'm not sure if I'll revert back in May. I have to admit, one reason for a lack of as many updates after April is the lack of responses. I never set out to become a huge public success with this thing, but one reason I write in public is to get public feedback, comments, recommendations, even criticism. If I don't get any, it's hard for me to evaluate my work and improve, or at least the enjoyment of knowing other people read some of what I wrote. Hopefully that will change with time, though.

No comments: